We are delighted to announce our second annual golf day has already been arranged. All we need you to do now is start entering teams.
The event will take place on Friday 13th July 2012 at ‘England’s Finest Golf and Residential Country Estate’, Brocket Hall, Welwyn, Hertfordshire.
- The day will include: Tea, Coffee, Orange Juice and Bacon Rolls on arrival
- Use of the Palmerston Golf Academy warm up facilities i.e. Driving Range and Short Game Areas
- Welcome Pouch of Heroes Children Fund and Brocket Hall goodies
- Complimentary set-up of Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive Competitions
- 18 holes of Championship golf on The Palmerston Course
- 3-Course Dinner Meal
- Club and Shoe Cleaning service
- Golf Trick Shot Show courtesy of Heroes Children Fund Ambassador Paul Barrington
If you were lucky enough to attend this year, well you can expect next year to be a lot bigger and better! The whole day will only cost you £95 or for a team of 4 £380.
However, if golf is not for you, then perhaps the evening dinner
and entertainment is? You can buy tickets for this part of the day for just £40. We would like to encourage you to bring along family members to the evening event as we hope to announce a big name entertainer performing live just for our guests.
For more information or to enter a team, then contact either Max or Lewis via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find entry form attached below.
We hope to see you all on 13th July!